RUB MY RACK is a Professional BBQ Team from Ft. Ripley, Minnesota. We are a family team made up of Stan & Tonia Dobosenski, and our children Zoe, Gemma & Maizie. In our family BBQ competition is not just a hobby, it is a food, a life, a love, and we enjoy it every step of the way.
2017 was another fun filled year out on the KCBS circuit. We logged 7,875 miles, hitting 15 contests in 7 states this season. Great family & friends, and competition memories were made the whole way.
(1) GC (1) RGC
(24) top ten calls
(6) 1st place walks, (1) 180 in brisket.
(11) 2nd – 5th calls
KCBS: 15 comp or less
2017 MN Team Of the Year Ribs
Our favorite 2017 memories
- Competing at the Royal Invite (contest of champions) for the first time, pulling a 12th in Brisket and 12th place overall.
- Advancing it to Sams ProBBQ tour finals.
- Zoe’s first Kids Q GC in Boone.
- Gemmas first time cooking a Kids Q.
- BBQ family friendships continued, and the new ones that were made. It truly is one big ol’ family out there, and it’s pretty awesome.
-Stan, Tonia, and the pit banditas.
Check out Rub My Rack BBQ Team (@rubmyrackbbq): https://twitter.com/